martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Sweet love,sweet love... Trapped in your love, I’ve opened up, I’m sure I can trust. My heart and I were buried in dust... Free me, free us. You’re all I need when I’m holding you tight, If you walk away I will suffer tonight! I found a man I can trust... AND BOY, I BELIEVE IN US! I am terrified to love for the first time... Can you see that I’m bound in chains? I’ve finally found my way, I am bound to you.. I am bound to you. So much,so young, I’ve faced on my own. Walls I built up became my home, I’m strong and I’m sure there’s a fire in us. Sweet love and so pure, I catch my breath with just one beating heart.. And I embrace myself, please don’t tear this apart! I FOUND A MAN I CAN TRUST! And boy, I believe in us. I am terrified to love for the first time! Can’t you see that I’m bound in chains? I’ve finally found my way... I AM BOUND TO YOU. Suddenly the moment’s here, I embrace my fears. All that I have been carrying all these years, Do I risk it all? Come this far just to fall? I have entrusted and boy,I believe in us.. I am terrified to love for the first time, can you see that I’m bound in chains? And finally found my way...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario